Oh my dear Gracie. She is such a mess! We have moved her little potty to the living room so she will have easy access. Since Lola arrived going potty has been an issue, so we want to make it as easy as possible. I am sure being able to potty in the only room with heat is also an incentive.
This morning our little princess decided there was indeed one more incentive to having her potty in the living room. Our rainy day agenda included a movie and I guess she didn't want to miss any of it so she scooted her little behind (while attached to the potty) across the living room until she was in front of the tv. She then decided she could also play with her Barbies while relieving herself.
I am happy to say that we haven't had any accidents for about a week! PTL! Go Gracie Girl!